The Performing Arts Center of Wenatchee and its offices are located at 123 North Wenatchee Avenue between 1st and 2nd Street.
- Take I-90 East – Take the WA 970 North exit – exit number 85 to Wenatchee
- Turn left and cross over the freeway overpass – Turn right and follow this highway over Blewett Pass
- Once over Blewett Pass, turn right and stay on highway all the way to Wenatchee which turns into Wenatchee Avenue.
- Park between 2nd and 1st Street or turn left on 2nd Street and park in Convention Center parking lot.
- Take I-90 West
- Take the WA 281 North exit – exit number 151 toward Quincy/Wenatchee
- Turn right onto WA 281 - Turn left onto F Street SW
- F Street SW becomes WA-28 - WA-28 becomes WA-285
- Take the ramp towards US-2 Business/City Center - Merge onto South Wenatchee Avenue
- Park between 1st and 2nd Street or turn right on 1st and park in Convention Center Parking
ALL PARKING IS FREE! Limited parking is available on Wenatchee Avenue between 1st and 2nd Street for up to 3 hours before 5pm on weekdays; no overnight parking. More parking is available in the Columbia Street parking lot, East off of 1st or 2nd Street. Enter the theater through Convention Center main entry – the lower lobby of the theater is directly ahead through the large double doors.
Disability access to the theater is easiest on the lower level of the Performing Arts Center, where there is more handicap parking (Columbia Street parking lot). Balcony seating is on the second floor and main seating is in the lower lobby, and an elevator is located in the Convention Center, next to the stairs. Please call ahead or visit us for additional information.